UPDATE: Despite outages, hospitals, emergency department and outpatient locations open
Phone service and MyCarle access have been restored. We anticipate high call volumes and appreciate your patience. For quicker access, visit MyCarle to request an appointment, refill prescriptions or pay your bill.
Because we are focused on the safety of all patients, some procedures are being postponed. Patients without appointments who need urgent or emergency care should go to Convenient Care or the Emergency Department.
Convenient Care locations:
- Champaign on Curtis, 1701 W. Curtis Road
- Urbana on Windsor, 1818 E Windsor Road
- Charlotte Ann Russell Medical Center, 801 E. Orange Street, Hoopeston
Convenient Care Plus locations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital, 611 W Park Street, Urbana
- Danville on Fairchild, 311 W. Fairchild
- Mattoon on Hurst, 2512 Hurst Drive
For updated information, follow Carle on Facebook and Twitter.
Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle Hoopeston Regional Health Center are open and operating as usual.