Next week, Carle will begin treating patients whose surgeries, procedures and appointments were delayed because of COVID-19. At Carle, your health and safety are our top priorities and we want to be sure you’re being cared for in the safest environment possible.
Carle continues to prioritize the safety of our patients and staff. Patients will still notice several safety measures in place:
- Patient and approved visitor screening including a screening for temperatures at all public entrances.
- Everyone (patients, visitors and staff) must be masked on entry. Those without a mask will be provided one.
- Observe social distancing in waiting areas.
- Appointments are spaced out to minimize the number of people in our facilities but if volumes make appropriate social distancing a challenge, patients may need to wait in their vehicles. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Visitor restrictions remain in place. Outpatient appointments may have one support person, if needed, but the support person may not accompany patient to a hospital floor if admitted.
- Stringent cleaning protocols following all state and federal guidelines. All of our facilities are extensively cleaned. We’ve implemented additional measures for our patients’ safety disinfecting even pens, e-signature pads, clipboards between patients.
“We understand that some patients may still be uneasy about physically coming to a clinic to be seen,” said Aja Lystila, MD, Family Medicine, “It’s important to for patients to keep on top of their care so we encourage you to call your providers office to discuss options for a telephone or virtual visit.”
For updated location hours visit, https://carle.org/locations/primary-care-location-updates
Individual locations availability will expand based on increasing patient volumes. Convenient Care remains 7 days a week (closed major holidays) from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. for walk-in appointments.
All Carle hospitals and Emergency Departments remain open with limited public entrances and visitor restrictions.
Categories: Staying Healthy